It is very important that we supply essential nutrients and fats to our body. Hence, we have come up with an easy Snack to fulfil the requirement of essential nutrients as well as cravings! Here’s the easy recipe to make Banana Almond Butter Sandwich!
- 2 Big Bananas
- 4 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- Toppings: Walnuts, Raisins, Cranberries, Almond flakes, Sesame, Chia seeds and Flax Seeds
- Ensure the Bananas are ripe and yellow, slice each Banana from the top into two.
- In a small container, add 2 tbsps of Tahini, 4 tbsps of Almond Butter and Maple Syrup/Honey according toy our taste.
- Apply the above mix to the sliced Bananas and top it over with Walnuts,Raisins, Cranberries, Almond Flakes, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds or any nuts/seeds of your choice.
- Consume it immediately or pack it for your snack time. Its delicious either way!
Dine at one of the best Restaurants in Bangalore (#1 in TripAdvisor) for a pure vegetarian experience, Time Traveller Restaurant.